Receive an apprentice at your business
Youth Connect Foundation already works with over 40 businesses in Mae Sot to provide apprenticeship placements. Partner with us now to receive an apprentice!
What do you get?
- Get a qualified and motivated apprentice for 3 months
- Youth Connect Foundation pays their salary and you as a business can also help us with this
- Apprentices are already trained in Thai, practical math, decision making and interpersonal skills
What do we ask you to do?
- Supervise and train your apprentice for 3 months
- Meet us occassionaly to discuss their performance
Our apprentices have already been trained for 6 months in skills needed by Mae Sot employers and are graduates of the Youth Connect Foundation Transitions In-School and Intensive training programs.
To discuss offering a placement to an apprentice, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Youth Connect is a good organization. They provide both essential knowledge and work experience for migrant students. They really support migrant students. And students who graduate from Youth Connect program have a lot of potential.” – Ms. ChanChao (Human Resources, Centara Hotel, Mae Sot